Requesting Veteran Records

- 1/3/2024

With the changing world sometimes we misplace military records or maybe something needs to be corrected on the DD214. 
In order to do this the government has a site to go to in order to request it.
eVetRecs is the site to click on to send your request. 
If you are unable to get the information through the website
here are the forms
Request Military Records Form
Correction of Military Record Form